We love to share good news about our wonderful students and staff members. And we have a lot of great things to share! Read all about student and faculty awards and accomplishments, past happenings, upcoming events, and so much more.
Dubois School students enjoy celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday by participating in the following daily activities:
- Monday: One Fish, Two Fish - Wear something red or blue.
- Tuesday: The Cat in the Hat - Wear stripes and/or your favorite hat.
- Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday and How the Grinch Stole Christmas! - Get wacky, and wear a Christmas shirt or sweater.
- Thursday: 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins - Let's celebrate reading by wearing a funny hat.
- Friday: Green Eggs and Ham - Wear something green, or dress up as your favorite Seuss character.
We are looking for two parents of currently enrolled students to be a part of the K12 principal interview team. If you have flexible time to meet before or after school, make good decisions, and can keep sensitive information confidential, please email Sandra Claar before March 5 to include your name on the list for membership. If we have more than two parent volunteers, central office staff will conduct a random drawing to pick two from the group. Thanks for your help!
Greetings! There are cases of Influenza in our little village and school. Please read the educational flyer from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for more information. If your child has any of the listed symptoms, please remember to do the following:
- Keep them home
- Get to your health care provider for proper diagnosis and treatment
- Follow medication orders and other recommendations diligently
The sooner the diagnosis and treatment, the faster your child will be on the road to healing and back in the classroom! As always, our school nurse is here if you have any questions or concerns. You can contact her at 455.5511 or by email.