As a staff member of Fremont County School District, we know you are busy with the teaching and care of our students. You can find the resources you need to do your job more effectively right here.
Classified Time Sheets
- September 2016 Payroll
July 28–August 31, 2016
- October 2016 Payroll
September 1 –September 28, 2016
- November 2016 Payroll
September 29–November 2, 2016
- December 2016
November 3–November 30, 2016
- January 2017 Payroll
December 1–December 28, 2016
- February 2017 Payroll
December 29–February 1, 2017
- March 2017 Payroll
February 2–March 1, 2017
- April 2017 Payroll
March 2–March 29, 2017
- May 2017 Payroll
March 30–May 3, 2017
- June 2017 Payroll
May 4–May 31, 2017
- July 2017 Payroll
June 1–June 28, 2017
- Leave Request: Initiated by employee
- Send to building principal
- Drivers send to Denny
- Review: By Building Principal
- Send to superintendent
- If not approved, leave slip will be returned to employee
- Substitute: Search/Absence log performed by building secretary
- Review: By superintendent
- Send to Payroll, copy returned to employee.
- If not approved, leave slip will be returned to building/employee
- Benefit hours deducted from employee leave balance hours and displayed on paycheck
- Leave request filed for accreditation/audit
- If requesting professional leave, accreditation/WDE audit requires the leave request to match a completed Travel Request with Summary.
- If requesting sick leave or other emergency leave, the employee may complete the process after-the-fact.
- If a leave request has been processed through the superintendent’s office that matches the leave documented on the timesheet or building absence log, we will request that the employee submit a leave request after-the-fact.
Field Trip Process
As you plan a field trip for your students, be sure to plan ahead to leave enough time for you to acquire the needed approvals.
- Receive approval from your building administrator
- Contact Transportation at least two weeks in advance to check for availability (ext. 5540)
- Complete a travel request form
- Submit a staff leave request, if applicable
- Complete a field trip permission form or notify parents/guardians of local field trip
- Contact the school nurse for a first-aid kit and student medical information