Fremont County School District #2 is a one-campus school that serves approximately 150 students in kindergarten through high school. Located in western Wyoming, we sit between the Wind River Reservation and the outskirts of Yellowstone National Park. The small town of Dubois (pronounced dew boys) is a spectacular place to grow up.
We believe that the key to successful graduates is to get our students involved in our community and the surrounding environment. Our administrators support our teachers and provide the resources they need to help every child grow to meet his or her potential.
Federal and State Compliance Notices
- Child Find
- CTE Opportunities for Students of Fremont County School District #2
- District Report Cards
- Homeless Information
- Homeless Parents Poster
- Homeless Web Link
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Notice to Sex Offenders on School Property
- Public Notice of Sex Offenders on School Property
- Seclusion and Restraint Policy
- Section 504 Notice of Nondiscrimination
- USDA - Equal Opportunity
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement